Interface Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

NOTE: MOH, HAAD, DHA, SLE, MOH Oman, USMLE and PLAB Preparation courses 2016
Join now. Limited seats. More Details..

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Physician):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Dentist):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

All Forums
 Tests & Certifications
 ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) Test
 recent army post for psychologists 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  12:47:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dear all assalm-o-likum

i have applied for recent psychologists post announced in 2011. i have come to know that there is preliminary physical test for female to run about 1.6 km in 14 mints. i want to ask that is it necessary that candidates must run 1.6 km in 14 mint ... imean she may not able to cover the desire distance .. are they looking for stamina or runing speed... becuse i am student of phd and i dont have too much time to improve my running in this very short period of time... Because my intial test will be on 21ts feb 2011...

any suggestion and guidance regarding initial test will be most wellcome. if ny one can manage to guide me online , can contact me on my id . saima_mehr2002@yahoo.com

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  04:38:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH U WILL HAVE TO COVER complete distance of 1.6 km which mans 1 mile. and if u not complete it, then they will give you some days to appear again. and u will not run about that distance in speed, u will have to run in the way of jogging,, if u ran fast,, then u will never cover the distance of 1 mile.
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  06:00:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dear thanks for u kind reply . i have clear all intial test... now waiting for issb ... plz do pray for me and giude tooo in this regrads.. becuse thios is my second attempt
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Spirit, I Appreciate It.

Jazakallah,
Wish U Good Luck,
Shahid Khan

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2011 :  12:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Saima,, as far as the test of ISSB is concerned,,, I will try my best to guide u,,,, but i will not give assurance that i know what they must look in a psychologist for the armed forces.... b/c i have applied on intermediate base,,, for the long course in army and in AD branch in Air Force.....
whats the basic idea of these tests u will get from me.... thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Interface Forum © 2000 to 2010 Interface, Pakistan's Leading Education Website & Teacher's Provider Go To Top Of Page