Interface Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

NOTE: MOH, HAAD, DHA, SLE, MOH Oman, USMLE and PLAB Preparation courses 2016
Join now. Limited seats. More Details..

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Physician):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Dentist):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

All Forums
 Tests & Certifications
 ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) Test
 second attempt: need urgent help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  13:00:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
assalam-o-alikum all fourm follows brothers and sisters.

i have been not recommended from issb one time . now i am again going to apply for post of psychologists. i want to ask that whether i should pass through all initial test again our just appear in issb . i have heard that initial intelligence test at issb center ones appeard student does not go through. they jus enter in psychological test and group discussion etc. to kaya yah baat initail main bhi apply hoti hai.... and one thing more in last attempt i was re interviewed . but i dont know why i was not recommended. although that interview was a of very simple nature. i.e. ask name, are u willing to out of station, and whther u miss u home city or not and last meaning of my name.. jis per i told him cheaper and that person said our cadtit can never be cheaper.

please suggest me how i can improve my self now so that i cn do best....

with regards

saima

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  04:27:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
helo saima, its sarwan,, i was also ot recommended once but again i applied and got recommended,, now listen,, if u aplly again in the same field n force, then u will not take the initial academic or intelligence test and only u will have to give medical and interview. and then if u go to ISSB, no matter off which field n force u applied earlier, u will not take the intelligence test there. and u will give all GTO tests( indoor and outdoor)psychological tests and interview.
and for the interview, ask whatever u want to ask.
thanks

regards
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:10:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For Your Kind Info U have to Undergo From Screen Out Test As Well,
As Per Latest Change,There is no difference in selection standard, but there are some variations in the tests and field events. Female candidates are normally tested in only two dimensions (psychologist tests and interview) except for those applying for GD (P) or CAE who are tested in all three dimensions i.e. Interview, GTO Tasks and Psychologist Tests.

For More Info At Facebook You may Searcvh This Link,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ISSB-TEST/115412628469895

Jazakallah,
Wish You Good Luck,
Shahid Khan

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:32:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks a lot sarwan and shahid for ur precious time and suggestion. i have read u email... brothers plz guide me regarding interview and psychological aspects and group task etc... especailly guide me regrading few typical questions during interview e.g ., introduced ur self etc.

if u dont mind and have a time , i want to have online chat with u people for guidance............ or u can mail me in detail on my id .
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:38:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saima Mam, I have Given Complet Information Here On Below Link,
You May Check That If you Having Any Problem After Getting That Then U may Ask Questions Related To That.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=115412628469895&topic=292

Jazakallah,
Wish You Good Luck,
Shahid Khan
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2011 :  12:43:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Saima,,listen,, for group tasks..... these tests are just to test you as a group member,,, as an armed forces officer you will have to work in a group,, so they test you as a companion from each angle of ur personality,, wether you leave ur group membrs and try to get out for urself only or will sacrifice for the sake of ur country and will save others.... the way u talk with ur group (group discussions) , the way u will try to find a sol with ur group(group planning),,, and the way u perform in the battlefield with ur group as a member and as a leader(group and command tasks) .
Interview is to test ur capability and to read what is beyond ur thoughts.
Psychological Tests are to test ur mind,,, that what kind of person u are.... the way u write the stories on different scenes and situations,,,, what u think of an open word,,,, positive or negative,,,, b/c the one who thinks positively can change the negative into the positive!
I hope u have got all these points....

Now saima give me complete details of ur interview,,, I will try to find ur weak points,, or that's my id , add me and sometimes u will get me online there and ask what u want to ask,, i will try my best to find a sol for u. here is my id ksarwanali@yahoo.com.au . No matter you find me on yahoo or not,, ask here also ,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Interface Forum © 2000 to 2010 Interface, Pakistan's Leading Education Website & Teacher's Provider Go To Top Of Page