Interface Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

NOTE: MOH, HAAD, DHA, SLE, MOH Oman, USMLE and PLAB Preparation courses 2016
Join now. Limited seats. More Details..

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Physician):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Dentist):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

All Forums
 Tests & Certifications
 ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) Test
 please help me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  06:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am still waiting for guidance for recent recruitment post of psychologists...any army psychologist or personal can help me.

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  04:17:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
which type of help do u need

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mention Your Problems,
Will try To Solve them.

Jazakallah,
Wish You Good Luck,
Shahid Khan

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:42:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
assalm -o- alikum ,

most welcome for u response. Dear brother, as i mention in one of my mail about my previous issb experienced... now i want to improve my performance so thati can be selected as candidate. last time i was reinterview at issb center, and at that time i no such special question were asked especially regarding my educational background . interviewer ask few question regarding my name meaning, and attachment with my family... however, i think it was my interview which was may be responsibal for my rejection there.....

please guide me how to improve my performance at various physical tasks , psychological presentation of my personality and especially response in interview with certain pet questions like introduced ur self ... us question main mujhay kaya kuch un ko batna ho ga... aur us terh ka aur questions.
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  10:50:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saima Listen I am Twice Recommended From ISSB ,
Once From Malir, Then Gujranwala,

ISSB Mission is to Select potential officers for the defence forces of Pakistan who have the requisite mental, moral, social and dynamic qualities to make successful leaders during peace and war. So They Need Intellectual Candidites, & I hope So U will be One of Them .

Well I will Send You Some Samples Of Story Writings, & Words, As Per Fixed With timing On power Point Which Will be Great Helpful4u In Psch Test, And Rest Tests are being Defined With Every possibilty on My Facebook Page U may get Through From That.

Jazakallah,
Wish You Good Luck,
Shahid Khan

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2011 :  10:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks a lot shahid brother.. you are absolutly right and i understand your point of view. but still i am disagree with you little it.. for boys they demand leadership qualities. but whatis the need for girl , we dont need to fight in field. i am applying for post of psychologists ... it is related to clinical perspective.. is there any need for same criteria of slection.
where our job is to asses , treatment the people with mental problems... plz guide me from that perspective , how i can improved my perfomance.
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2011 :  12:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
listen saima,, for ur point of view that ISSB is different for boys and girls is wrong as far as I think... cox ISSB is to test a person as a leader,,, an armed forces officer that will take the correct decission no matter what the situation is put in front of him/her . They need a person who has decision making power,, who can work as an individual as well as in group with his/her companions and he must never let them down by keeping himself at the top..... I hope u have got my idea,,,, still any questions or querries are welcomed by anybody....

Regards
Sarwan Ali
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  12:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for u r comments .... it was my thinking... i donot not whether it was righ or wrong......... may be u know better than me..... i appreaciate ur comment .....
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  01:43:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saima In My Point Of Views Girls are not Less than Guys, It is Left on Your Discretion what You think, where as, Girls are fixed in Some Branches because there are some situation where guys are better than girls, as per concern to Selection Process, Selection process For Girls & Boys Both are Same,

Jazakallah,
Wish You Good Luck,
Shahid Khan
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  10:02:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no need of such formalities @saima
so what about ur ISSB...??
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  10:30:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not yet received any call letter. but i hope inshahllah i will be meet the merit for being selected for issb... my appreciation for ur comments is not justa formality, it my real feeling and thanks for ur and all other dear member concerns in helping and guiding new comers and needy candidate...

brother i am confident about issb except about physical task activity. becasue of me not a good runner and have not very much interest in physical activity....
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2011 :  01:01:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah inShaAllah u will get the call letter,, and thanks to appreciate me and all others, its our passion to help the new generation about our forces.
and dont u afraid for the physical tests,,, ur running is not required in these tests,,,, just ur mind will be tested in not only the physical but all other tests in ISSB,,, how u will run ur mind and the way u tackle the situation and the problem that is put in front of you in the task is counted,,, not ur running. bdw if u do some exercise daily so it will be benefitial for u... because at the individual obstacles, u will have to prove urself a fit person.
Thanks
if any query,,, it is always welcomed by me.

Regards Sarwan Ali
ksarwanali@yahoo.com.au
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  08:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks a lot for kind concern... ok i will try to follow u instruction of doing some physical activity. and inshahallh will have a contact with u online
Go to Top of Page

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  14:06:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my pleasure it is.....

thanks
Sarwan Ali
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  09:16:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dear brother,

i have got news about the issuence of issb call letter. plz tell me how i can get info about the my call letter
Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  21:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saima tell me Your complete name , father name And NIC # i will inform U about your call..)

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Interface Forum © 2000 to 2010 Interface, Pakistan's Leading Education Website & Teacher's Provider Go To Top Of Page