Interface Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

NOTE: MOH, HAAD, DHA, SLE, MOH Oman, USMLE and PLAB Preparation courses 2016
Join now. Limited seats. More Details..

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Physician):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

2016 updated MCQs QBank for (Dentist):  MOH UAE, HAAD, DHA, SLE(Saudi Licensing Exam), MOH Oman

All Forums
 Tests & Certifications
 ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) Test
 need suggestion especsialy by sir arif
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  12:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Assalam-o- Alikum to all members!

I have read Magreea saleem experienced about ISSB. In which she mentioned that at least one story must be written about military life.... please make it clear how we can write it.... and second point which I want to clear is that I have heard from some people that we should avoid to write about army related story and sentences. I am confused what to do and how to do. One more thing, can any boy share their interview experiences thereat ISSb center... and at GHQ.... and can guide how to prepare for it. One last thing is it helpful to join any academy for preparing physical task especially for females appearing in ISSB as psychologists or in educational core....

Looking for appropriate and immediate responses

With best regards.

sarwanali

Pakistan
123 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  10:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
W,salam..
first of all take aside all these things which u have heard from others. Pic story writing is to test ur mind, u have very short time and u write what u think first after seeing the scene. in mugheera's topic,,, its written an order that one who is applying for forces, must is be thinking about the story of the forces somehow, thats y he/she must write a story on forces, but its not mandatory.
for the interview experience,,, must see the previous topics,,, i have shared it in any where.
and its not helpful by any means to join any academy wether u r a girl or boy,, the person who joins any academy is judged by them and they know it.

thanks
Sarwan Ali
Go to Top of Page

saima

Pakistan
32 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  12:43:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for reply.. i try to got online talk to u but the time u suggest is not possible becuse of loadshading... please give me ur facebook account..

with regards,

Go to Top of Page

Shahid Khan

Pakistan
104 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  20:28:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
walikum salam,

Saima mam Your Struggle And Spirit To Join forces is Commendable, As Per concerning About Mugeera Saleem , I wana disclose one fact over here that No matter story is related forces or not, u have to put your self not in forces in that pic, there are many reasons behind it, If u see a pic In which 2 solider is luking aggressive for war action then u shuld go in behind pic story in which u show your self needy for forces like, U may help those soliders for drinking etc etc...
Where as concern About Interview I would like to Suggest one thing Go through from my latest post Inwhich all possibilities of forces Interviews are Available no extra question will be asked irrelated to that.

Now as per your last statement Academy joining is Neccessary or not, well This is mind maker, If u can Afford Academy then Go ahead But where as if u think so, U can do it by your struggle wthout wasting money then go through from self study, Alhamdulillah Tips is enough for you.. where are u may feel some hesigtation in obsticles as well, I have given tips to many girls and Alhamdulillah 45% girls got recomended...)

Regards,

Jazakallah,
SHAHID KHAN

Pakistan AirForce
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Interface Forum © 2000 to 2010 Interface, Pakistan's Leading Education Website & Teacher's Provider Go To Top Of Page