The following rules apply generally to all users of this service. It is hereby also understood that any person
taking this service will have been presented with these terms and conditions of use
prior to doing so and, as such, be subject to its terms and conditions as indicated below.
- It is at the sole discretion of interface.edu.pk to upload your profile in this service.
- interface.edu.pk reserves the right to decline any person's registration or delete any profile without notification.
- A teacher can publish a single profile at a time.
- For free service, interface.edu.pk do not display any personal information of yours (i.e. name,
phone, address) at your profile. Email addresses will not be displayed but any one can email
without seeing your email address.
- Interface.edu.pk will not be held responsible or accept any liability for contacts or results of contacts that take place between
individuals taking this service. We advise all teachers to take necessary and appropriate precautions to safeguard their own privacy and personal information.
- interface.edu.pk will attempt to find better job for you throu this service, and for that your profile will remain
posted at our web site for 30 days (free service)/ one year (paid service).
- Candidate will not provide any misleading information/ documents to the Interface.
- Registered Teacher/Tutor will not pass any given vacancy/ tuition or related information to others.
- For paid service, registration will remain valid for one year from the time of registration, during this time applicant can avail as many teaching vacancies as
possible. If interested, applicant will be required to renew his/her registration after it's expiration.
- No time limit is given to the teacher/tutor for the desired teaching vacancy. Although Our extremely competent teachers/tutor usually get engaged within a week or so.
- Interface can refuse to renew any applicant's membership, if he/she found defying any of the rules and regulation of the agency.
- Interface can immediately take any legal action against those applicants whom it believes, in its sole discretion, is not fulfilling any of the rules and regulation of the agency.